Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Another School Year Starts

This year, I'm back to being a student again instead of the teacher. I'm only taking two classes but they're fourth-year science classes and are only offered during the day. Accordingly, I'll have to work evenings and weekends.

Going to school and working will make it difficult to get all my knitting done but I figure if I can stay disciplined, I'll be able to get everything done. Ambitious, I know, but I'm a glutton for punishment.

I am currently trying to get together several cotton dish cloths in sets of three. I know this sounds like a strange project for someone who is supposed to be working on the Master Knitter's program. I promised my aunt that I would make these for her Christmas craft table to help raise money for one of her charity organizations.

In addition to the dish cloths, I also have one of my Christmas sweaters already on the go. So how am I going to fit in the swatches for the program? Hard to say, really. A little faith, a lot of discipline and some luck thrown in for good measure.

No pictures this time, just the status report.

Until next time, take good care, M

No comments: