Wednesday, September 29, 2004

As promised . . .

A picture of my friend, Kim, in her new boa scarf. Bernat calls this colour 'baby parrot.' Very funny. I think it's more like a cream and sugar colour but I wasn't in charge the day they named it.


Kim in her new scarf! Aren't they lovely?!

I finished another dish cloth today. I figured out that if I bribe myself to study by promising knitting, I actually get some studying done. And now that I'm bribing myself to make dish cloths by promising more desirable knit projects, I can't wait to do more dish cloths, too. It's a pretty good system and it's actually working for me. Very exciting!

I was indulging in a treat tonight - a giant ginger cookie. It was delicious but I wasn't the only one who thought so. Below is a picture of Red doing a taste test. She seems to think they're yummy, too.


Ginger-coloured cat trying a ginger cookie!

I was added to the Purling Puppies webring this week. Yeah! While I was cruising around on the ring, I discovered a quiz: "What kind of knitting needle are you?" I'm interchangeable! How fun is that?!

interchangeable
You are interchangeable.
Fun, free, and into everything, you've got every
eventuality covered and every opportunity just
has to be taken. Every fiber is wonderful, and
every day is a new beginning. You are good at
so many things, it's amazing, but you can
easily lose your place and forget to show up.
They have row counters for people like you!


What kind of knitting needles are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


That's all for today, folks. Until next time, take good care, M

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the beatiful, warm and fuzzy scarf! I love it! Not only do you come over to my home and teach me how to quilt, but you bring gifts! Thanks for being a wonderful friend and excellent teacher.

Kim