Sunday, September 19, 2004

Prideful Moments


Allow me to introduce you to my gorgeous new nephew, Danger!

I can't take any personal responsibility for how beautiful my nephew is but I'm very proud of him none the less. Look how happy he is!!!

Danger is just 5 1/2 months old but between his grandmother, his great grandmother and me, Aunty M, he already has souvenirs from New York, England, Ireland and Holland. If nothing else, his family is going to inspire him to travel!

While I was in Ireland, I bought Danger a lovely Aran Sweater. He is growing very, very quickly so I chose a size that he should be able to wear next winter. Hopefully he won't outgrow it before then. His mommy has promised me a picture of him in it once he's wearing it. I'll be sure to post it when I get it.

I'm off to buy a new digital camera so it may be a few days before I get it all figured out and get some new photos on here. I'm even making headway on my dish cloth project so things are moving forward.

Until next time, take good care, M

No comments: