Sunday, September 26, 2004

Working Like A Charm

I've already finished another dish cloth and Kim's boa scarf. I'm going to wait until I can get a photo of Kim wearing her scarf before I post a picture of it. I'm seeing her on Wednesday to teach her how to quilt so I'll get something then.

I am absolutely thrilled by my bribery system. I'm actually excited to start another dish cloth so that I can get onto something more fun once it's finished. Next will be a pair of socks for a Christmas present, so I can't say who they're for but I can show you the yarn I'm going to use.


This will make very pretty socks!

Since I've just signed up to belong to both the Knitting Kitty and the Purling Puppies webrings, I thought I better show you the latest picture of my babies (like I really need an excuse).


Reuben and Sara sleeping almost together

I caught them sleeping together on my bed, on their latest favourite blanket. It's a red, crocheted heart afghan that my Mom made a couple of Christmases ago. The pattern for it comes from the Vanna White afghan book I mentioned in an earlier post.

This is as close as they'll ever get when they're sleeping.

I truly wish I was feeling as successful with my studying as I am with my knitting. How am I going to bribe myself to hit the books?

Well, while I'm trying to figure that out, I'll sign off for now. Until next time, take good care, M

No comments: