Wednesday, October 20, 2004

I Love Acrylics

I gotta tell ya! I have been a closet Acrylic-user for years. I like to work with them. I love the colours they can come in. I like to wear them. I love all the crazy new ones they've been coming out with the last few years.

And now I'm a member of Acrylics Anonymous where there are people just like me. How exciting is that?!

Don't get me wrong. I appreciate wool in oh, so many ways. But today I am celebrating Acrylics. I'm working with one in my Surprise Gift project and I am very happy with how it's going. I promise I'll post pictures later.

That's all for today folks. M

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, lots of people appreciate acrylics... especially me, the cheap knitter. I like to use it whenever I'm experimenting with new techniques and I'm not sure I'll end up ruining whatever I'm supposed to be knitting. And of course, it's also nice that you don't have to worry about dye lots or hand washing.

Pioggia