Friday, October 22, 2004

I Love Autumn!

It's another "I Love" blog today as I continue to try to focus on the positive that life has to offer.

I love autumn! I love the colours, the crisp temperatures, the quality of the light (if we get any through the rain clouds around here), pumpkins, crunchy fall apples, Halloween, the twinkly quality of lights at night, the sweaters and socks that come out to play.

I love that I can walk my dog for an hour in the morning and see every colour of leaf possible in nature. I love that my cheeks have a pinch of pink colour to them when I come back from walking my dog. I love that I can wear a beautiful scarf as an accessory instead of a necessity. I love making autumn soups that are so tasty and delicious. (You should try my French Turnip soup recipe!)

So here's a little stock photo to help illustrate my love of autumn today.

Mmmm. Autummmmn.

On the knitting front, I am still working on all my Christmas projects but looking to start a new hat for me this weekend. My ears got a little nippy on our walk this morning and I thought it would be a good excuse to try something new!

Have a fantastic fall day, M

1 comment:

Thora said...

I was cruising around and saw your blog and wanted to say it looks great. :) I feel the same way about blogs. I love to read them yet I feel a little like the kid hanging on the corner.

Did you find a hat pattern and yarn to make it yet?