Tuesday, October 26, 2004

I Love My Sara Cat!

Favourites not allowed at our house! Today Sara gets equal air time. I love my cat.

I love the way Sara insists on cuddles when she climbs up on my shoulder and starts to purr. I love the way she attacks the dog's ankles from under the bed. I love the way she attaches to the people she claims as her own. I love the way she still thinks she's a baby despite being 13 years old.


My lovely Sara!

On the knitting front, I can finally post some pictures of the Surprise Gift because it's been delivered. It's a blue Hallowig. I also sent along the bright pink, light up jack-o-lantern and a tiny little pumpkin.


It knitted up so fast!


Jack-o-lantern trying it on!


Gotta model it!

I've also finished one of my Christmas presents and am about an hour away of knitting from blocking another. I feel like I can get a couple more polished off this week, too. So wish me luck.

So that concludes my week of "I Love" blogs. It's been my own gratitude journal. I have really needed to stay positive this week and this totally helped. It's hard to focus on the negative when talking about the good things in my life. I think I'll do at least one "I Love" blog a week just to keep my rose-coloured glasses in place. Thanks for reading along.

Until next time, take good care, M

No comments: