Friday, October 01, 2004

Too much tinkering . . .

Not enough knitting, studying, etc, etc, etc.

I am spending an inordinate amount of time tweaking my blog. I can get lost in it for hours day after day. There's still so much I could do. I have yet to list the blogs of other knitters. Not that I haven't looked at many, and been impressed by each of them. I will, I will. Then my readers can look at the blogs I read.

I have managed to sign up for four webrings this week, though, and this makes me very happy! I have already been added to Knitting Kitty and Purling Puppies. I've just joined the cue for CanFibreArts and Friends of Men Who Knit. I love scrolling through these rings but I need more hours in the day!

The only drawback to this is I really haven't been getting enough knitting done and I have so many projects that need to be done in the next few weeks. So I guess I should stop complaining and just get to it, right? Okay, okay, I'm getting there.

So instead of whining, I'll just get on with the tasks that I have yet to do. One of them is to portion out my time at knitting blogs more prudently. Life is just so many pieces to fit together, isn't it?

So until next time, by which I hope to have my whole life figured out, take good care, M

No comments: