Monday, November 01, 2004

Graduation Day!

Tonight was Reuben's graduation from doggy kindergarten. His Momma is so proud of him!

Here's a shot of him receiving his diploma from the instructor.



He's so smart!



On the knitting front, I've started another Christmas present after scratching two other ideas for this person. I think I've finally landed on the right project and I'm really pleased with the progress. It's a new pattern for me and a new yarn so I'm feeling very positive about the whole thing thus far.

Thanks to Cheap Knitter and Nmblefngrs for their feedback on my witchy gloves. Next time, I won't be so hard on myself before I get some input from other knitters. Lesson learned.

I'd like to wish our U.S. neighbours a successful election tomorrow. I hope all the campaigning to increase voter turnout pays off at the polls. Good luck and happy voting!



1 comment:

nmblefngrs said...

I hope things turn out well with this election too! Thanks for the comment on my blog. The sweater is Jack's Aran Cardigan from "Men in Knits" I forget who the author is, but I know her first name is something like Tara. I'd check it out for you, but I'm at work right now. Not being the smallest person, I'm knitting the largest size that the pattern gives, 50" circumference at the chest. I don't know what that equates to in metric though. And yes, I think I just might join Knitting Kitty.