Thursday, November 25, 2004

Nearly at the end . . .

of my rope? Nope.

of the Earth? Nope again.

of my knitting project? Well maybe a few of those but not what I meant.

Nearly at the end of the semester. Only one more week of classes and then I'm done, done, done with this degree. Yay for me! Yay for me! Yay, yay, yay for me!

Of course, there's the minor issue of writing exams until December 17th but let's not get distracted here. The end is in sight and that's what counts right now.

I've started applying for jobs in the last week and already have a phone interview today. I've been putting out resumes all over the place - the Arctic, Wyoming, Saskatchewan (my home province), etc. So wish me much luck with the job search.

To our neighbours in the south, HAPPY THANKSGIVING! I hope you all have many things to be thankful for or at least one thing to be very thankful for.

You know the holiday season is upon us when you see the cartoon of "How The Grinch Stole Christmas" on TV. I saw it last Saturday so that makes it official. How many days 'til Christmas? (SSSSSHHHHHH! Be very, very quiet. Maybe we can sneak up on it.)

Getting in the spirit, M

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your exams, I hope you find a job soon.

Happy knitting,

Pioggia