Thursday, November 04, 2004

No Catchy Title

Well, I haven't posted in the last couple of days. I have to say that between the election and the great progress I've been making on my Christmas knitting, I just seemed to run out of time each day. I actually have to go study for an exam I write tomorrow so I shouldn't be posting now either but I have an ulterior motive.

One of the women my mom works with is interested in meeting Red to see if they can live together. I've been trying to get a photo of my Wee Red girl this morning but she's not being very cooperative. This is my favourite so far.


Larger than life, baby!

It doesn't really do her justice but, man, she's cute.

On the knitting front, I've finished Christmas present 5 and have half finished number 6. Once I'm finished studying today, I think I can get the other half done. What a pain not to be able to talk about them in any detail. My Boxing Day blog is going to be overflowing with pictures and descriptions but until then, pretty boring.

As for the election, I was glued to the TV and the internet all night, sitting on the edge of my seat and knitting furiously. This is very odd behaviour for me because, although I follow American politics, I have never watched their election results before. I was very disappointed with the results, to put it mildly, but I am so impressed with the voter turnout in many areas. Way to go American voters!

I realize that I am not very "vocal" about many of my opinions in my blog but rest assured that I am a highly opinionated person who has no problem expressing my views. However, another of my very strong beliefs is that my opinion is mine and doesn't need to be inflicted on others except in the appropriate forum. This is not a political blog and, therefore, not an appropriate forum.

That being said, I will say that I try to live as I believe. Consequently, I don't read knitting blogs that strongly support Bush. I can only hope that he does no more damage to the American people and their psyche than he already has but I don't expect this to be what happens.

So enough about politics. I've got to get to my studying. I forgot to mention that I got a B+ on both my midterms that I blogged about earlier. Not my best marks but I'm at the point where I only care if I pass, not how well I score. Guess I better get back to it then.

Until next time, keep believing in all the possibilities, M



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your red is a cutie! I hope she finds a good home, all cats and dogs deserve one.

Pioggia