Friday, December 31, 2004

Happy New Year?

Like most, I've been watching the death toll rise after the recent Tsunami. I have nothing profound to say; there are no words of wisdom in me to ease the shock and pain for others. I only want to acknowledge that I am feeling helpless in the aftermath of the disaster and wish I could do more or even anything to help in a real way.

Back in my cozy, little, snow-covered world, I have a knitting photo to share. (Unfortunately, they aren't of all the FO's from my Christmas list because I still don't have that computer set up yet. ;-p )

Mom Mitts in progress - to match her scarf and hat!

Reuben Helping with Knitting!

And just to show that we did have some Christmas around here, I have some photos to prove it!

Bag of Sara (She loves this game!)

Christmas Reuben

May your new year be hopeful, happy and bright! M

1 comment:

Lisa B (Knotted Pixie) said...

Happy New Year to you! I also feel helpless regarding the tragic Tsunami, and I guess we can all just do our best to help in the different ways that we are capable of helping. Other than that, I don't know what else to type or think.