Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Temptation!

Why is it so hard to resist? And why is it that all the things I really enjoy are temptations that take me away from what I'm supposed to be doing?

Temptations in my life:

Knitting
Chocolate
Knitting blogs
Book-buying
Playing with dog/Cuddling with cat
Talking on the phone
Spending money
Watching television
Crafts in general

What should I be doing?

Studying (mostly)
Looking for a job
Packing
Working out
Cleaning my house

So does this mean that to be truly happy, I need to change my temptation list to my should list? How do I create a job/life where I can sit, knit, eat chocolate and watch television while I buy books and cuddle with my pets? If anybody has a lead on this job, please feel free to get in touch with me so I can get my resume in there right away!

Resisting it the best that I can, M

No comments: