Thursday, February 03, 2005

Is It Thursday Already?

Where does the time go? I have so many things I want to get done (some of them are should get done) and, well, it just doesn't seem to be happening real fast right now. I can't believe how the time flies.

Moving to a new town and province is definitely a challenge. All the paper work is enough to drown a person. From driver's license to dog license, car insurance to cat's veterinarian - it's all a blur of red tape. Add to the list finding a new job and it gets very hectic.

On the job front, I'm finally on two of the sub lists in town so hopefully I'll start getting some days beginning next week. I'm also applying to cover a maternity leave until the end of the year. Wish me luck with that one.

Couple all of these things with being sick for a couple of weeks in January and it makes for a very strange time warp kind of experience. Of course, the things that get left behind first are the ones I enjoy the most - knitting, reading, watching movies, etc. Who knew being unemployed would be so hard on my free-time activies?!

I'm still hoping to get Danger's hat finished but I've been saying that since last weekend. Maybe today will be the day!

You can just call me the searcher because I'm searching for all my lost time, M

1 comment:

eyeleen said...

Good luck on the job front!