Saturday, March 26, 2005

Happy Easter!

We've started our spring break up here and, let me tell you, I am glad for it! That few weeks of moving and teaching mayhem was enough to exhaust me and now I'm ready to relax and enjoy some time to myself. So until April 4th, I am going to make the most of my time off.

Speaking of making the most of it, I have been working on my swatches for the first level of the Master Knitter Program from TKGA. I still need to get my questions researched and typed up and my swatches blocked, then prepare everything for shipping.

It was kind of fun, to be honest, and I'm looking forward to the next level. Although, doing research is a little hard when all but one of my knitting books are packed in boxes stored 8 hours south of here. Oh well, I hope internet references will do!

The best part about the whole set up - spring break, swatches, etc - is that I feel relaxed enough to do some more knitting. Will be picking up some knitting supplies when I head down to Saskatoon in the middle of next week. Guess I should pick up some groceries and teaching supplies while I'm there, too, but the knitting is obviously at the top of my priority list!

Hope all is well with you and yours this holiday weekend. Enjoy! M

(P.S. To Liz, I haven't received any Sockapalooza Socks yet, here nor in Swift Current. I'll be sure to post something when I do get them!)

3 comments:

Pioggia said...

Happy Easter, enjoy your trip to Saskatoon and your knitting program too. Will we get pictures when you come back?

Thora said...

Happy Easter! Sounds like you'll be having a really nice break. :)

nmblefngrs said...

Enjoy your break. You deserve it!