Sunday, April 17, 2005

I Can't Believe I Did That!

I have just been getting my final SP4 package ready for mailing. I was getting everything in an envelope and thinking about how much fun it has been to spoil this person rotten. And then it hit me!!! . . .

I forgot to publicly thank my own secret pal for the package she sent me back in February. I am so sorry, Secret Pal 4. I know I sent you an email to thank you but because I received it just before I left Swift Current to start my new job, I completely screwed up and forgot to post a picture of all my lovely goodies on my blog. Bad Blogger, Bad Blogger!!

Now, unfortunately, I can't find the picture I took of my goodies. And the lovely treats were almost immediately packed up and taken to storage along with the rest of my life because I could only transport that which I could carry in my little car.

I was spoiled rotten, though, and I want to make sure my Secret Pal knows that her kindness has been very much appreciated. It's so nice to know that someone out there has undertaken the task of spoiling me. It just gives me a glow all over.

Hoping to be as good a secret pal for my buddy, M

No comments: