Friday, April 22, 2005

We've Got Company

I do have knitting to show you but I can't get the photos onto my computer right now. (It's a long, boring story that doesn't need repeating here.) For now, though, I thought I'd show you some snaps of our visitors for the weekend.

Jackson and Cricket are friends of Reuben and they've come to spend the weekend with us a couple of times now (when their teacher parents are away). They aren't exactly little guys so our house is full of energy when they come to stay.

Cricket

Jackson

I've got to say, though, that it's lots of fun when they come over. And Reuben has so much fun when they're here. It makes me consider (just for a second or two) getting another dog.

Reuben and Jackson

So far, I've been able to talk myself out of another dog but I don't know how much longer I can withstand the pressure! Ha!

As for knitting, I'm still working on some socks and a shawl, plus some more swatches for the Master Knitter Program.

I've been very busy doing some set designs for a local production of a play by one of my colleagues. I'm quite proud of how they turned out and I'll hopefully have some photos for you in the next several days. I've got some snaps of my students, too, so I'll try to get them posted as well.

Until next time, hope you're having a great day, M

2 comments:

ThreeOliveMartini said...

awww you should get another .. a little boston terrier.. they are so fun..

eyeleen said...

You've got a house full of furry friends!

As for another dog, I'm sure Reuben would love the company.