Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Yeah for Photos!

Let us be thankful for small mercies!

This is a snap of the star bonnet I made from Weekend Knitting. It's the pattern on which I based Danger's Maple Leaf hat (see several posts back)and I thought I'd try one of their patterns.


I think it's really cute but I don't have anyone to give it to as of yet. Is there a name for stash that has been knitted up already? Is that how this would be classified?

Here's a picture of my little snow cottage. This was taken a couple of weeks ago and things have melted considerably since then. But we still have enough to make me want to leave my car parked right there until spring!


Happy knitting all!

6 comments:

froggyknits.com said...

great hat! perfect intarsia and fantastic colors!

Wendy G said...

Great job on the hat!

Karen said...

Great hat! I call my knitted stash my gift stash. :)

Anonymous said...

very nice hat Michele!
cara
earth mother

Pioggia said...

Love the hat, who is it for? My if that how things look after melting, I don't want to even imagine how they looked before. But spring is coming, cheer up!

nmblefngrs said...

I agree with Pioggia. I mean, I like Winter and all, but there seems to be an awful lot of snow up there. Then again, we're finally starting to get some spring weather down here in Ohio, so any bit of snow we get is highly unwelcome right now!
Great job on the hat, too. I've tried doing intarsia, but it always comes out a lumpy, holey mess.