Saturday, May 07, 2005

I've Been RAOK'd!!!

How lucky can one knitter be?! I received three RAOK's in time for my birthday! It's so great to know that someone was thinking of little old me!

A big thank you goes out to the fabulous knitters who took time out of their lives to send me some cheerful gifts and cards!!!

Maggie over at Maggiknits and Spins sent me this gorgeous green-themed package. I can't wait to start on a new project with that! And look at those fab green needles! The little package in front is some wonderful soaps for spoiling myself.


Thanks to Cindy at Sauvageblue for the beautiful beaded stitch markers (I promise they'll go to good use!) and the card (the one with the opera purse on the front).

One last (but not least) thank you to Carrie at Southern Fried Knitting for the amazing little card with the big bunch of southern charm on it! (It's the little one in front of photo.) You gotta check out her blog because she has the cutest darned dog in a yarn basket you ever saw!

Ladies, I need to tell you how very much I appreciated getting your random acts of kindness. The fact that they got here on my birthday is just the icing on the birthday cake!

I am humbled by the generosity of human beings, and knitters seem to be the most generous of all.

In gratitude, M

No comments: