Sunday, May 08, 2005

Just To Prove It

I have actually been knitting. I haven't really said much about it, though, as it's only the swatches for the Master Knitter Level 1. Not exactly riveting stuff but I do have a photo just so I can show you a picture of knitting.

Obviously they still need to be blocked.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can get them out of here in the Tuesday mail. (Mail only goes in and out on Tuesdays and Fridays.) I want them done so I can get on with some more interesting projects!

And just for a little furry therapy, here's a picture of Sara and Reuben taking it easy. They have such a rough life, no?


Hope you're having a sunny and relaxing Sunday! M

3 comments:

Pioggia said...

I hope you have the time to make another picture of those swatches. I admire you for taking the knitting thing that seriously. By the way let me send you my late Happy Birthday wishes, I hope you had a nice day.

Anonymous said...

Funny, if you change the color of the animals..this photo could come from my house! LOL! They are adorable..and bty....Happy Belated Birthday!

Ari

eyeleen said...

Have fun with all those swatches! Sara & Reuben definitely know how to take it easy.