Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Tag, I'm It!

Thanks to Cara over at Earthmother for this meme. Here goes!

Pick five and fill in the blank:

If I could be a scientist…
If I could be a farmer…
If I could be a musician…
If I could be a doctor…
If I could be a painter…
If I could be a gardener…
If I could be a missionary…
If I could be a chef…
If I could be an architect…
If I could be a linguist…
If I could be a psychologist…
If I could be a librarian…
If I could be an athlete…
If I could be a lawyer…
If I could be an inn-keeper…
If I could be a professor…
If I could be a writer…
If I could be a llama-rider…
If I could be a bonnie pirate…
If I could be an astronaut…
If I could be a world famous blogger…
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world…
If I could be married to any current famous political figure…

First things first, I'm changing the last one: If I could be any current famous political figure (as opposed to being married to one) I'd be Kofie Anan, the Secretary General of the United Nations, or Nelson Mandela. Can't choose between them. Respect and admire them both for the work they've done.

If I could be a professor, I would teach social history and theology at Oxford. (It's a drooling dream of mine.)

If I could be a writer, I would write cutting edge commentary, along the style of Michael Moore, but about issues that I'm passionate about.

If I could be a scientist, I would work with David Suzuki in educating the world about the fragility of our planet.

If I could be a gardener, I would grow all my own vegetables and very old roses. My cat and dog could wander around in the overgrowth and I would be in heaven, drinking home grown mint tea while wearing a flowing skirt and a big, floppy straw hat. (Mmm, I'm there right now!)

Hope I haven't bored you to tears.

Now I have to find three people to tag next. I'd like to see how Jess at Nmblefngrs answers these questions, and Susan at Zenknit, and Pioggia at Cheap Knitter.

Happy knitting everyone, M

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice answers!
Cara

nmblefngrs said...

All done posting the meme. BTW, is meme pronounced "meem" or "mee-mee"
Just wondering,
Jess