Tuesday, June 07, 2005

On The Road Again

Sorry about the long delay between posts. It's been a crazy 10 days.

Grad went swimmingly well. The kids were so pleased with their day and very surprised by the effect I managed to create for them. They even gave me a standing ovation and a thank you gift. I was so touched.

The grad, the clean up of the grad and getting my classroom ready for fall have been occupying my days. I'm sort of ready for fall but am taking some planning supplies with me on my trip.

Tomorrow I'm off to look at trucks as my little car will not last much longer on the roads around here. Once that's taken care of, I'm off to Swift Current to see my aunt. My grandfather is also visiting there so will get a chance to see him. After that I'm headed to Vancouver for a wedding, an ordination, and a spinning and weaving workshop.

Don't know when my next post will be but will try to take lots of pix and update whenever I can.

Happy summer holidays everyone!!! M

6 comments:

J. said...

yipee your dione! Cheers to surviving another year in the classroom. My posts will also be sporadic but I will be in Victoris on July 16th, well vancouver 1st but only for as long as it takes for me to get to the ferry terminal. I am not sure when you are arriving on Saltspring but keep in touch and we will make plans to meet at somepoint, right now the plan is to come for the day on saturday the 23rd. There's an email address on my blog if needed.
Have a great trip

Colette said...

Have a wonderful summer!

Pioggia said...

Happy holidays to you too! And remember, the second year is easier than the first year.

eyeleen said...

Sounds like you're going to have a wonderful summer. Have a safe and happy one!

nmblefngrs said...

Now you can take that well deserved deep breath and relax for the next couple months...Gahd, to have the summer off.

Liz said...

Happy Summer Michele!