Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Aw, Isn't He Cute!

I made this cutie little Baby Bobbi Bear for my nephew, Danger.

Very sweet!

I didn't really enjoy it, though. It was very fidgety to make. I did it to take a break from the Tree of Life Sweater but it took much longer than I though it would. None the less, it's done and I'm glad to go back to the sweater. I'll have pictures of that later.

I also just wanted to say Wow! to all those readers who have responded to my blogiversary contest. Since there are so many answers, I'll do the regular pull-a-name-from-a-hat routine. So you all have 'til Friday to email me, and on Saturday morning, I'll pick a name from all the right answers. Thanks so much for playing along everybody.

Happy knitting everyone, M

6 comments:

nmblefngrs said...

You're right, they are pretty fidgety. I've got two of them waiting in the wings for heads, and I'm afraid they'll never be finished because they're too fussy to make.

jodi said...

My gosh, that's adorable. Where can I find that pattern?

eyeleen said...

great looking bear! Is that the pattern from blue sky?

Liz said...

I have to say that all the toys I've knit have been pretty fidgety knits. Fun sometimes, but definitely not as addicting as socks or something. :) Very cute!

SCarrGo said...

Aaaaw...he's very cute.

I just love those little bears...

BerryKnitty said...

Adorable!