Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Don't Get Too Excited

I'm not that fast a knitter, really. I just finished up a sock I've been working on for a while and thought I'd share yet another FO.

Still, it feels pretty good getting some of these older projects out of the way. I actually have one more sweater to finish and then I'll be pretty much caught up with my 2004 knitting. Yeah, you read it right. No, I don't want to talk about it, thankyouverymuch!

I hate to say this buuuuuttt . . . I made up my Christmas knitting list a couple of days ago. There. It's out there. The "C" word. I know, I know. Believe me, I know. It's not even the middle of July. We're all suffering from some serious heatwaves. And I'm sitting here thinking about December deadlines. What can I say? I'm a bit of an obsessive-compulsive.

Merry Christmas everyone! M

5 comments:

Pioggia said...

It's not obsession, it's good planning. I hate stressing about finishing Christmas presents and I usually start early on. Which reminds me, who should get knitted items this year....?

Renee said...

Thanks so much for the great card! It added a bit of sunshine to my day.

Renee
www.froggiemeanie.blogspot.com

Beth said...

Ah yes, 'tis time for SuperSecretChrissiePressie production to commence. I've completed 2 of about 20 items. I definitely need to get going on the rest!

How many do you need to do?

Thora said...

Ah shoot, Michele - I finally caught up with you and read Emmett's story. I don't want to dwell because it's making me cry but I am so SO glad he found you.

eyeleen said...

Oh my, I don't even want to think about Christmas knitting. Your sock looks great! All FO's must be celebrated.

Thanks so much for the card. It definitely made my day!