Saturday, July 02, 2005

Family Visits

While traveling, I managed to fit in visiting with some family members.

This is my nephew, Danger, reading one of the many books I delivered to him in Kelowna.


Here's Gran, in the newly finished Painted Landscapes shawl. It should be perfect for sitting in her fav recliner.

(Her face is edited out as she'd be none to pleased with what the camera captured!)

Me and my "baby" brother, Morgan. At 6ft 5in, the baby part is merely an honourary title!


Cyber-shopper Mom at the cashier on our annual Ikea run.


Gage, my cousin's son, showing off his new guitar licks!


For a little furry-tude, this is Pudge, my step-mother's cat! Such a lovely boy!


Well, that's it for our relative part of the trip.

1 comment:

eyeleen said...

The shawl came out beautifully. Looks like you had a great time with your family.