Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Happy Blogiversary

It was one year ago today that Beknitted went live. Scary how fast that time flew by.

To celebrate, I'm hosting a little contest. The prize will be this:

(I received a second copy as a gift a few weeks back and have been saving it for just such an occasion. Love this book and have made a few patterns out of it already.)

Okay, so here's the question: I went on a fibre-related holiday last year. Where did I go and why?

If you think you know the answer, please leave me a message at: beknittedAThotmailDOTcom

Thanks for playing, M

3 comments:

Lynette said...

happy blogiversary!!!

eyeleen said...

Happy Blogiversary Michele! I've enjoyed reading about your adventures in knitting.

Lisa said...

Happy Blogiversary! Now you know, I MUST ask, what kind of coffee are you??? Hmmmm..... LOL