-A structural or behavioral characteristic peculiar to an individual or group.
Write down five of your own personal idiosyncracies. (Lisa, are you sure you want to know how crazy I am? I suppose if it's only five, I can at least pick the nicer of my
1. I ALWAYS use a bookmark. Never, ever, ever do I leave a book cracked open to a page and lying face down. I would rather memorize a page number than risk breaking a binding.
2. I put my dirty dishes in the drying rack until I wash them so it looks like my kitchen is cleaner than it actually is.
3. I am a geometric and repeating pattern junkie. Stripes, checks, dots - you name it, I can perseverate on it.
4. I don't like cold fruit or cooked vegetables. Au naturel, sil vous plait. (And don't ever give me wet lettuce. It makes me gag.)
5. I don't dress up for special events. I am a jeans and t-shirt kinda girl and if I put a blazer and purse together to come to your show, appreciate it. (The last time I wore a skirt that wasn't denim was for my brother's wedding in 2000 and I only did that because I was his best man and he wanted me to look "nice". Hell, I even put a hat on for that one!)
This little bit of psychoanalysis came from Lisa over at btchwstix. If you didn't want to know these things about me, I apologize but I was just playing along.
Now, I need to figure out who to tag. Hmmm, well I think I'll go with Dani, Jane, and Aileen 'cuz I'd like to know I'm not the only quirky girl out there!
Happy day everyone, M