Saturday, July 09, 2005

My New Wool Winder

I love that this

can become this so easily.

It's very cool. Thanks to my aunt for the belated birthday present!

The first yarn I wound was the Cascade 220 that I received in my yarn pack from One Fine Yarn.


I'm thinking this Cascade might look pretty cool with this Noro in a pair of mittens. What do you think?


I'll let you know how that progresses. Right now, I'm still working on a blanket for my uncle and a pair of socks. I might even have photos of a finished object soon but I won't hold my breath while waiting, just in case!

Happy weekend knitting all, M

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh mittens! they would look cute.Many thanks for the r.a.o.k. Michele.That was very nice of you!
Love Cara

Pioggia said...

Yarn winders are wonderful, aren't they? I just read the story of little Emmet. It is very nice of you to adopt him and take care of him.

Lynnette said...

I never knew how amazing a yarn winder was until I had a friend send me one as a gift! And it's way easier than trying to wind yarn over a chair or your knees!!! Enjoy yours!

eyeleen said...

Lovely yarn winder. Before I bought mine, I spent more time untangling the skeins than winding them. Have fun with your new toy.