Thursday, July 21, 2005

So Homey!

This is what I did yesterday morning.

Toque



Apple Crumble


Andrea gave me a ball of beautiful wool, with the lanolin still thick in it, so I knitted a warm hat for her husband to wear hunting this winter. (Thanks to Ryan over at Mossy Cottage Knits for the Dulaan Zud Hat pattern.)

As for the apple crumble, Andrea has a houseful of grandkids right now and I needed to use up my apples. Perfect combination.

Makes me feel downright 1862.

Happy homemaking everyone, M

3 comments:

nmblefngrs said...

That apple crumble looks soooo good, that I wish I could reach right into the screen and take a piece of it.

eyeleen said...

With this humidity, I'm longing for the day when I can wear warm wooly hats. The new hat looks great and the apple crumble scrumptious.

Pioggia said...

It looks yummy! That was very kind.