Thursday, August 11, 2005

I'm Baaaaack . . .

Betcha didn't even know I was gone, didja?

I have been in moving hell for the last ten days or so and it was so out of hand that I barely had time to read email every couple of days. Blogging was absolutely impossible.

But it's all done and under control (hah!) now so I'm coasting for the last few days of my summer holiday. That's right, I start back to work on Monday and am trying to work myself up into a certain enthusiasm for it. I do miss my students and am looking forward to seeing them again but it's all that school work that we have to get done that I'm not looking forward to.

So obviously, the knitting news is nil. The good side, though, is now I know exactly what yarns, fabrics, cross stitch patterns, knitting books, etc, etc, etc, that I own. And let me say this - I have entirely too much crap!!!

I have an entire second bedroom full of my craft stuff - a dresser, a closet, under the bed, stacked in corners. It's embarrassing really.

This is my new school-year resolution: No more craft stuff until I have used up everything I have. It's not just a yarn diet - it's a crash craft diet! Should I start a webring for this? Make a button maybe? :-p

Well, folks, it's good to be back in the land of the blogging. Hope you all are well and enjoying your days! M

4 comments:

nmblefngrs said...

Now Michele, we all know that crash diets don't work. Besides, fiber is healthy for you. I advocate a high natural-fiber diet, spruced up with the occasional (un)related craft or two. Variety is the spice of life, you know.

eyeleen said...

A whole room filled with craft supplies!! Awesome!

Michele said...

You guys are not helping!!! LOL!!!

SCarrGo said...

Hee...who better than your friends to force-feed you brownies when you are trying to lose weight!

We won't call it a diet, we'll call is a GIANT project...

(So glad you are back!)