Friday, October 14, 2005

Hello There

To all my 3.5 readers, I'd like to say good day.

I do apologize for the very long hiatus. It's been a trip over here. I can't give you all the details for legal and professional reasons but I have been rather stressed since the end of August. It has all been resolved very recently. Also, I no longer need to use a walker to get around. Life is looking up.

So now that I have enough energy and strength left at the end of a day to write a few words, I thought I'd get back to it. I haven't been able to do a lot of knitting in weeks past but am also feeling like I have some time and energy for this, too.

Tomorrow, my Grade 12's are having a huge bake sale, garage sale, car wash, silent auction (for a boat), and bingo. All to raise money for their grad. I made two pies last night - one cherry, one apple. Tonight I'm attempting cookies, brownies and a blueberry crumble provided I have the stamina.

I'll try to get some pictures posted in the next few days.

Thanks to everyone who has been sending me messages to check up on me. Also, thanks for tuning back in.

Take good care and happy knitting, M

5 comments:

nmblefngrs said...

A walker??? Did I miss something along the way? Are you ok? Glad to see you're back to posting, although I'm on a little hiatus right now.

Mitchypoo said...

I hadn't seen your blog earlier, it is really nice. I like you already because we have the same name and same spelling! :)

Pioggia said...

A walker? Dear me, the fact that you even had to use it is scary. I'm glad you're back to blogging, but I hope this means that whatever happened, everything else in your life is back to normal.

eyeleen said...

a walker? oh my, I hope that everything is all right and that you're on the mend. we've missed you.

SCarrGo said...

Yay! You're back! I missed you so!