Wednesday, December 14, 2005

What?!! Again?!!!

I know. I know. I am sucking at the whole blogging, picture taking thingy.

I made pajamas. They're cute. They're for my newphew for Christmas. They're in the mail. There are no pictures. (She shrugs, palms facing upwards,helpless look on face.)

Hopefully someone will send photos once he's wearing them and that would be even better than having them posed on the kitchen/craft table.

In the meantime, have I shown you a picture of my cute dogs lately? (Yes, it's rhetorical.)


I'm thinking of changing the name of this blog to The Crazy Dog Lady Who Sometimes Makes Things.

Happy Wednesday, M

2 comments:

eyeleen said...

and i could be the crazy dog lady in Virginia who sometimes makes things.... there are more pictures of my dogs on my blogt than there are of knitted things.

Katie said...

That's perfict! you are the Crazy dog lady, and you do make things (sometimes more frequently than theres)! I love it!