Thursday, December 01, 2005

What To Say

I haven't been posting much this fall and early winter. One thing after another has been eating up my time, whether I've been worried about something or working too hard.

This week cancer has touched our family in a big way. It doesn't affect my daily life but I am spending some sleepless nights trying to do anything that keeps me from thinking about it. Knitting is not one of them.

Please forgive if I leave a bit of a gap here. I'll try to get back on track soon.

In case I don't get another chance to say so before the big day, Merry Christmas and God bless.

M

6 comments:

Dreamy said...

I am sending ::hugs:: your way. Don't forget to take care of yourself. My deepest sympathies.

Susan said...

I am sorry to hear that. Please, if you believe in prayer and positive energy.... I lead a group of healers who would love to help good wishes come your way.

Knitty hugs to you.

Susan (ZenKnit)

Vicki Knitorious said...

Peace to you and your family. And Happy Christmas.

Vicki

Pioggia said...

I'm very sorry, I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.

btchwstix said...

Peace

eyeleen said...

I'm sorry to hear that. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers. Peace to you all.

Take care and have a wonderful Christmas.