Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Candy for the Needles!

I love this yarn. The colours are fantastic and so much fun to knit with because I couldn't wait to see what combination was going to come up next. Yum, yum, yummy!

It's just another simple drop stitch pattern but it shows off the colours so nicely. Obviously it needs to be blocked as I can see the irregularity of the stitches from here. But still, a prideful project for this knitter.

Just to put in a little canine cuteness, here's Emmett.

Apparently he thinks he's a cat who can perch on the back of a chair or couch and look adorable. Okay, well, I'll give him the adorable part but the perching is a bit, er, well, . . . odd.

Happy January! M

3 comments:

eyeleen said...

Lovely scarf. an excellent showcase for that yarn!

Emmett is such a cutie! EmEm tries to "perch" as well, very odd...

Life's a Stitch said...

Sorry if I missed it previously, but what yarn is it? Very pretty!
Li

Michele said...

Hi Li,

It's an Italian yarn that I cannot find the tag for - been looking for a few days now. All I know is that it's called Magical Sorbet. Mmmm!