Thursday, January 05, 2006

Promised Pix

A snap to show you what the big deal is all about in last night's post. See that plaited edging on the mitten. Please also note the lack of spaghetti yarn.


This is a photo of my friend, Skyler, who is a colleague's son and is at work with us for the next few days while we try to get the school back in shape. He loves to have his picture taken and when he saw me uploading from the camera, he posed so nicely that I couldn't resist!


Happy Thursday Knitting, M

4 comments:

Renee said...

Ooooooh, very impressive. I have that book. Now you got me wanting to make mittens.....like I don't have enough stuff on the go :)

By the way, thanks for dropping by Froggie Meanie! I love visitors!

eyeleen said...

Great work with the new techniques. It feels great when you're able to figure out new techniques with only the aid of a book.

Pioggia said...

You seem to like challenges! The pattern does look intimidating, congratulations on your progress.

emy said...

That mitten cuff looks really cool!