Friday, February 17, 2006

Friday Furry Cuteness

My Wee Molly


She's so camera shy that it's hard to get a good photo of her as often as the boys. I think it's the flash that bothers her. As soon as she sees the camera, she starts to slink ever-so-slinkily away.

Since I finally got one that shows how sweet she really is, I thought I'd share.

In Knitting Olympic news, I'm up to 30" as of last night. Nearly half done and today is day 8. I'm planning to plunk myself down on the couch for the whole night tonight and get at least another couple of inches on the needles. If I can keep up the pace, I should be finished by the end of the games. Keep your fingers crossed!

Happy Weekend, M

1 comment:

BerryKnitty said...

Adorable doggie!

Keep it up on your olympic knitting--that afghan is going to be spectacular.