Thursday, February 23, 2006

Nothin' But Cozy

Just to prove that it is actually full length, here it is getting ready to be blocked/steamed.


Whew! I'm so glad that's over. Now it's time to work on some socks baby! Or mitts! Or a hat! Or anything that doesn't require that eight-row repeat!!!!

We have a four-day weekend starting yesterday at 3:00pm. I have already cleaned the house, done the yard work and cooked up some soups for the freezer. Now that Cozy is ready for the mail, I have the rest of the weekend to read, knit, watch Buffy, read some more, knit some more - you get the picture!

Happy Thursday, M

4 comments:

eyeleen said...

It looks great! Congrats on finishing. Enjoy your nice LONG weekend.

Colette said...

Beautiful! Enjoy your long weekend - I am jealous - My company doesn't close for Presidents Day - so I missed out on the long weekend here last week - boo.

BerryKnitty said...

Oh, it's gorgeous!! Congrats on finishing!

jacey (insubordiknit) said...

omg, it's soooo lovely. in fact, no ironing board in the history of the world has had such a nice cozy. heh. really, congrats!