Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Snow Sculpture

One of my neighbours is a die-hard Montreal fan and obviously a talented snow sculptor as well.

It's a slide of ice for his daughter that he just kept embellishing with bits and pieces of Montreal Canadiens gear. The model of the Stanley Cup is even covered in aluminum foil. It's not to clear in this picture but there's a player bowing down before the cup (Guy LaFleur actually)!

Another Wednesday is upon us and I feel accomplished because I've made it to the middle of the week. Friday is in sight!

Happy Humpday, M

2 comments:

Colette said...

I tried to leave a comment on the on your last post but it wouldn't take - Wow -49 I can't imagine that, I have been complaining all week about digging out from 20", but at least it was no where near as cold!

I have always liked the Canadiens - when I was growing up my best friend went to school with a relative of Guy Lafleur - although I am a life long NY Ranger fan.

Have a great weekend and stay warm!

eyeleen said...

Wow, that's alot of snow. =49!!! OMG. Stay inside and stay warm, and Happy knitting!