Thursday, March 23, 2006

And Now For Something Completely Different

A Hat!!!!

It's a different pattern, though, so that makes it much better - right? It's the kitty hat from Stitch'N Bitch that I mentioned yesterday, minus the ears.

I had a special request for a grey hat so here it is in all its, er, blah glory.

Man, I think even my model is getting tired of them! But I shall trudge on. Why? Because it uses up stash and it helps to fund further stash enhancements. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

In other news, it's report card day today so no students. I'm just sitting around waiting for parents to show up. In between I'm catching up on work.

Tomorrow I'm off to get groceries. Back on Sunday.

Happy weekend knitting, M

2 comments:

Pioggia said...

A perfectly reasonable story (and philosophy). I'd get tired of the same hat pattern after a while, so it's good that you're trying different themes.

SCarrGo said...

You are so productive! Makes me feel like such a schlub. Congrats on all the hats.

Is your model an old wig holder? I must get one of those...