Thursday, April 27, 2006

Bam! It's Thursday!

Whoa, time has seriously been flying this week! I guess it's because the kids are back in school and we only have 5 weeks left until their exams start. It's been crazy and exciting and a whirlwind of activity.

I have managed to finish the table runner from last week's projects. Here it is backed, quilted and bound.

I have one more quilt to finish - it's been sitting in my "to do" pile for about six, seven years now. I am feeling so motivated by the table runner and all the other sewing projects that I really want to get it finished.

Going for groceries and errands this weekend and will probably stop at the craft store for more quilting supplies.

I'm not a knitting traitor - honest. I just need the break is all. I'll be back to yarn in no time. As of yet, I'm not going to change the name of the blog to Bequilted.

Happy Thursday! M

2 comments:

Allena said...

i like your table runner! i've gotta get to a project i've had sitting around for a couple of years now... HMMM the sewing bug hasn't bit me yet.. soon though! LOL

Pioggia said...

I agree, knitting is lovely but one needs a break once in a while. This week is all about spinning for me.