Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Kitty Hat

Ever make something just because you wanted to try knitting it? You don't want to wear it. You don't even want to own it. You just want to knit it.

That's what this is.


I had to ask around to find someone that wanted it before I even started to knit it because I didn't want to own it, not even for a little while. So a woman I work with decided she wanted one in purple and voila.

Unfortunately, she didn't want to pose with it on. I guess she doesn't want it known that she owns such a thing either. None the less, it is knit and it is loved, however covertly.

Today is our last day of school before Easter break. No kids until April 24th. Woo hoo. I don't usually go anywhere for this week as it's a nice time to regroup and get everything in place for the last push to the end of the year.

Happy Easter Break Everyone, M

1 comment:

Pioggia said...

Aw, c'mon. Maybe she'll wear it for a costume party or for Halloween.