Wednesday, May 24, 2006

The Annual Countdown

As a teacher, I find that the end of the year is worse for time crunches than the beginning of the year. This is my malady at the moment - too much to do, not enough time to do it make a sick, tired teacher.

We're just starting exams today. Grad is just over a week away. Life is still going at a break-neck pace.

On top of this, when relaxing hobbies are most crucial to keep the sanity of household in tact, I am struggling to fit any time in at all. However, I am near completion of a quilt and hope to have pictures by the weekend. (The author does not recommend you hold your breath waiting for those!)

Okay, well that's all there is time for today. If I'm not back in a few days, send out a search party. I recommend they check the supply room first, paying special attention to any large piles of books that I might be pinned under!

Happy Term End, M

3 comments:

Katie said...

IT'S ALIVE, IT'S ALIVE!

SCarrGo said...

I feel your pain, Michelle! Summer can't come soon enough...

BerryKnitty said...

good luck with exams and meeting all your deadlines! Just think, you'll have some time (hopefully) this summer to knit, knit, knit!