I was off in Neverland again.
Ha! I have actually been crafting. Please see the evidence below.
Two more baby blankets for students. That's right, this brings the count up to seven. It's an epidemic around here.
I'm hoping these will be the last ones because, frankly, if I never see another piece of flannel, it will be too soon.
Fortunately these blankets dont take very long because it's been a busy week. Here's what I mean:
- shutting down my classroom for the summer
- fundraising litter pick up at airport with next year's grads
- planning fundraising car wash for Friday
- finalizing details for this year's grad trip to Vancouver in a few days
- dogsitting for friends
- wheeling and dealing for more fundraising opportunities
- etc, etc, etc
Good thing I like to be busy.
In other crafting news, I have started another pair of socks (even though I still haven't finished the last pair) and I've ironed the fabric for the next quilt. I'm hoping to get the cutting done on this quilt before we leave for Vancouver and I'm taking the socks and other knitting with me.
Still don't have grad pictures organized yet and I'm thinking that'll happen some time after I get back. Hope to be home again on the 18th.
Until then, Happy Summer Crafting, M
Raising the Yurt, part two
3 hours ago