Saturday, June 03, 2006

My Timing Is Definitely Off!

Okay, last week when I said I'd try to have a picture of the quilt on the weekend, well, here's the picture and it is a weekend. It's just not the weekend I thought it would be. Minor technicality, I believe.

I'm so glad it's finally done. Now I can get on with other projects and not feel guilty about leaving this sit there for another year (or more!).

I have so much to share with you all about the last week but I don't have all my pix in yet so I'll spread it out of over the coming days. I want to show you our grad and all the decorations, etc, etc. I also want to get it up here before next weekend as I leave on the grad trip for Vancouver. Which will mean more pix, of course.

In the meantime, I'll leave you with some canine cutitude.

It's Laddie being a honey bunny on his big floor pillow. Awwww!

You know I was trying to find a home for him back in January/February right? Well he's still here and I am slowly coming to grips with the fact that I have 4 (Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!) dogs. Heaven help me!

Happy Summer Holidays everyone! M

2 comments:

Dipsy Doodle said...

I can't believe how gorgeous your quilt is, you did such an awesome job with it! It's looking so great!
Oh, and I love that pic of Laddie, what a cutie he is - no wonder that you just had to keep him! 4 dogs, wow, that's quite some work, but you're definitely rewarded big time by them, aren't you?
Dipsy D. htp://www.millharrow.com/weblog

BerryKnitty said...

LOVE the quilt!