Friday, July 21, 2006

Driving, Knitting, and Not Posting Pictures

Been away for the last week or more. Had lots of fun with my friend, Trena, driving all over the darned province and then some. I've got a few pix, haven't posted them yet but I'll get to that soon. Managed to get in some knitting while Trena drove.

In the meantime, here's a little meme I stole from Jane.

Four jobs I've had:
1. Nanny
2. Veterinary Technician
3. Accountant
4. Teacher - from Kindergarten to Grade 12

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Much Ado About Nothing
2. The Philadelphia Story
3. Casablanca
4. African Queen

Four places I have lived:
1. Vancouver, BC
2. Saskatoon, SK
3. Winnipeg, MB
4. Deline, NWT

Four (currently airing) TV shows I love:
1. Coronation Street
2. On The Road Again
3. Nature of Things
4. House

Four places I've vacationed:
1. London, England
2. Paris, France
3. New York City
4. Inish Oirr, Aran Islands, Ireland

Four of my favourite dishes:
1. Fish (just about any kind)
2. Sushi
3. Homemade soup
4. Peppers stuffed with curried lentils

Four sites I visit daily:
1. Hotmail
2. cbc.ca
3. msn.ca
4. Scrabble at Pixiepit.com

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. At the cabin, reading a good book or knitting
2. New York - so seriously loved it there
3. At the sewing machine finishing a quilt (will get there pdq!)
4. In my own garden of my own house

Four of my hobbies:
1. Knitting
2. Quilting
3. Reading
4. Gardening

Okay everybody, I've got to get on with this day. Hope yours is great and you're managing to stay cool. It's supposed to get to 33 degrees Celsius here today!

Happy Summer Holidays, M

No comments: