Sunday, September 10, 2006

Autumn Is Upon Us

I took this pic last weekend. The first turning leaves in my backyard. Sure sign of colder days to come.


September brings wild blueberry season around here and they are yummy on my morning cereal.


I finished the first sock and I'll get to the other one right quick.


For now, I've cast on a Bernat Sox Yarn sock for Trena. Fun colours.


I also bought some fabric to make a radiant star quilt. It's going to be a memorial quilt for Saracat. Very pretty colours.


I do love autumn. The crispness in the air. The turning leaves. The cozy evenings dreaming of craft projects. The ridiculous amount of stress starting a new school year. Er, okay, maybe not that last bit.

Happy autumn knitting, M

1 comment:

Susan said...

Sorry to hear about your Saracat.

Knitty hugs.