Thursday, September 21, 2006

I Want To Live Here

I have a thing for small spaces. This is adorable.

It's a real house made by Tumbleweed Tiny House Company.

Unfortunately, with 4 dogs, a spinning wheel, a quilting frame and all the crap belongings I've collected over the past few years, it wouldn't be big enough.

This makes me kinda sad and disgusted at the same time. I used to live ever so lightly. Everything I owned plus a small dog, two cats and me in a 324 sq. ft. apartment in Vancouver. It was tiny. It was tidy. It was efficient. It was an organizer's dream.

And then I rediscovered knitting. Stash Enhancing Expeditions abounded. I moved.

The self-esteem saving feature of these tiny houses is that they cost more than twice what my house did!

Speaking of which, I'm off to Saskatoon tomorrow to sign the final documents. Have a good weekend, M

1 comment:

Life's a Stitch said...

If local zoning allowed for these, can you iagine how that would help the affordable housing stock in a place like Vancouver?