Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Things That Bring Me Joy

1. A good friend that loves my dogs as much as I do.

Trena and Emmett laying on the couch watching tv. Emmett loves to sleep like this but he's usually on me when he does it so I don't get to take a picture of him.

2. My backyard - in the autumn fog.

I couldn't even see the cabin down there yesterday morning. The picture is a bit fuzzy as I took it through the window and the screen. But still, it was quite breathtaking.

3. My new quilting frame, the Sturdy-Lite from Grace Quilting.

Haven't even used it yet. Just got it put together yesterday. Can't wait to take it for a test drive.

4. My students - when they're trying their best.

Mitchell and Sam are trying their best to look sweet and innocent here. They get points for the attempt.

May today bring you some joy, M

1 comment:

J. said...

wow nice quilting frame. Students always try to look innocent for pictures!