Monday, October 09, 2006

Finished Empire

It's been over a week since my last post but I do have some progress to share.

This is the finally-finished empire quilt. Not only has it been completed, it's also been sent off to its new home.

I hope the recipients love it as much as I do. I had a really hard time letting this quilt go. I wanted it on my bed in the worst way!

In other news, it's the Thanksgiving long weekend here in Canada and I spent the bulk of the three days off going down to my new house. I can't live in it yet but I got all the utilities set up and an alarm system installed. It should be nice and safe for now.

Hope you're all full of thanks and turkey, M

2 comments:

J. said...

wow, it looks so great! Glad to hear that the new house stuff is moving along - when is move in?

Pioggia said...

Lovely! Your quilts are awesome. When will you move to your new home?