Friday, October 13, 2006

Noro Progresso and Other Soup

Here's the Noro Iro scarf - Noro Finito


To show off the beautiful colours a little better - Noro Closo. (That's beknitted for a close up!)


I also finished a pair of fingerless mitts for my student, Randie, out of the Insubordiknit yummy blue fantasy yarn.

There's enough left over to make her a hat with the earflaps from it, too.

I guess I must be feeling better than I did last month because I have been getting so much done AND I made bagels last night. That's right. Bagels. Haven't made those in years.

I guess the "not in years" kinda shows because they aren't exactly round, but they are exactly delicious. Yummers.

I hope your Friday the 13th is as lucky as mine! M

1 comment:

Pioggia said...

As long as they're tasty, who cares if they're round? Kudos on the fingerless gloves, do you usually knit up gifts for all your students?